Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITPS Gearboxes

G'day folks,
    Does anyone know whether or not you can buy the expansion plugs in the XLi gearboxes as a single part?? The reason I ask is for some strange reason the B/E Gearbox has 2 expansion plugs and the seal kit comes with 1, AND of course you have to destroy them to get them out, and the one under the carpet drive shaft was leaking so I had to replace it but no I have a problem 2 holes 1 plug!!!!
    AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Part number 785 503 043 is a 1 27/32" expansion plug.
    Regards,

Billy T
    [email protected]

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

Deck Lift Gear Damaged

Starting Issue, Random Cycling of Pinsetter
    Noticed that the Rake Crank Arm had a jerk/stutter on 2nd pass of 4 phase movement. Hand cranked to movement point and felt solid...

Streamlane Mask Halo Lights

With huge thanks to "Toby" for all his help & expertise...my old masks now have for-real halo lights again.

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

Aluminum Repair and Welding

with our broken moving deck i have been asked to figure out if there is a way we can weld it back together in house for very little expense.
    http://aluminumrepair.com/...

Setting Table Harness Connections

Hi, guys.

We recently replaced our setting table harness and when the machine's run in diagnostic mode, we get 01, 02, 03, 04 + 09 errors, or when you place pins...

check this jam...

the ball stuck the table up

Working...
    X