Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XLi Foul unit issue

Hi folks,
    I have a problem whilst I am trying to adjust my fould units, some of them simply will not get a solid light if I hold a reflector about 4" away its fine but any further than that I get nada!! Would it be XLi Chassis or foul sensor that would cause this weak signal?? Trying to get these adjusted is getting VERY painful.... ALL lanes have brand new reflectors. I have lined the small notch in the foul chassis under the sensor itself with the approach side edge of the foul line and the dead center of teh reflector with the approach edge of the foul line. Outside of geting new foul units I don't know what else to try????

Cheers... Brett..
    AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

We have had reports that customers are experiencing the type of difficulty you are describing. The problem is in the sensor and it must be replaced. Part number 612 088 208 uses the same sensors that qubica scoring does (plus it has the necessary bracket for mounting).
    Regards,

Billy T
    [email protected]

Comment

Sweet thanks Billy, that part number 612 088 208, is that the number for the actual sensor??
      AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

The 612 088 208 is the complete wiring harness, including both sensors and brackets, the buzzer and the LED wires. We are working on getting a sensor/bracket assembly, but that is not ready at this time.
        Regards,

Billy T
        [email protected]

Comment

And those brackets are the same as the ones in the XLi foul unit? and will mount straight in?

Comment

The brackets are completely different as far as securing the sensor, but they will mount in the chassis in the same way.
            Regards,

Billy T
            [email protected]

Comment

Sweet thanks heaps Billy..

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse