• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I Wonder Why The Pins Are Off Spot?"

Um yeah, that's bent!

What's wrong with it TJ.....

Yeah that'll do it my friend...
    AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

LOL!!!! Been there and one that.

Comment

Going into this I was expecting just worn pins and bushings. Imagine my shock and horror when I found this bent pin!...lol

Happily and after hours of work this table is all good now with the newer style supports that use bolts that im pretty sure wont bend.

Comment

Originally posted by Tablejam View Post
          Going into this I was expecting just worn pins and bushings. Imagine my shock and horror when I found this bent pin!...lol

Happily and after hours of work this table is all good now with the newer style supports that use bolts that im pretty sure wont bend.
          Was it your name that caused the problem. lol

Comment

Lol......no.......I think my screen name came about as a tablejam is one of the worst and nastiest things that can happen to this machine so I took that as my screen name in honor of such a horrible event and as kind of a joke, as when I first started out I caused a few of these. I think it all fits my personality some too.

Comment

Hey Tablejam, Your table jam pic you sent me looks great on my mini bowling alley wall!!! Love it!! Yeah, I caused a few of those also....LOL..... Hey if you don't see the pins stuck in the cups or whatever else stuck, then that happens...
              --- SteveJT66

82/70's,kickers,Kegel Kustodian

Comment

Glad you like it!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse