Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweeper keep on going

I have an AMF 82-90XL where the sweeper keeps running. When it has done 360 degrees it just start over.
    I have checked the cam switches, the wiring, and tried another "silver box".
    Any surgestions?
    Denmark

Problem sloved.
    Mashed/broken cable which periodicaly were open/short.
    Have a nice day
    Denmark

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• superbowl
      Powerless Pinswitch.
      by superbowl
      I seem to have no power going to one of the pin switches on a GS10, so its not recognising, and solenoid grippers are remaining open waiting for a drop.Ive tested the output at...
      12-05-2008, 09:15 AM
    • manugray
      Silver Bullet Magnum Wiring Diagram
      by manugray
      Hi, does anybody have a wiring diagram for the Silver Bullet Magnum. Having problems with m/c drive encoder error on pindecks. Got an electrician coming in to look at it but needs...
      09-12-2006, 02:22 PM
    • Ron
      silver bullet problem
      by Ron
      Here's the prob. Machine runs so far down the lane and then stops. Display says encoder drive error. I'm told it is the speed control box causing the problem from one guy, and...
      06-18-2001, 12:51 PM
      silver bullet
      by Guest
      We are experencing a new problem with our Silver Bullet lane machine.

Our lane oiler/stripper has decide to at times jump off the back of the pin deck instead of...
      02-08-2000, 08:14 PM
    • 85_3car
      a&mc box wiring
      by 85_3car
      Since our boxes are laying between the machines I would like to make new ones and mount them properly on the curtain wall. So I want to make the cables a little longer than...
      10-26-2010, 12:42 PM

Stahl's "Tuffy Super Jam Stopper" in action!

So I decided to try a few of these, I mean the idea totally makes sense and recently I saw these in action and liked what I saw.

Basically, it's meant as an extension...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Pictures of new machines being installed...

Here are the accelerators and pits that came with the lanes, kickbacks, gutters, power lifts.

This a new way of building the supports for the lanes...

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

check this jam...

the ball stuck the table up

Working...
    X