Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerlift lower clutch question?

Is there something I can do as far as regular PM to make the lower clutch last longer in a B2000 lift?

Seeing as they are pretty much the same as the AMF ball lift, you can make sure there is not too much tension on the drive belt, I found we had one of ours eating clutches, when I slightly backed off the idler pulley haven't gone through one in 2 years now....
    AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

Just put a solid hub in like the top wheel. We did that on the amf profile lifts at my old center and never had any issues
      Giving bowlers less to complain about, one lane at a time

Comment

I don't think you'll find any maintenance in the book for them other than a shot of grease every few years it it has the zerk. The sprague clutch is either designed well and will last for many years as long as it stays lubricated, or not so well put together and fails early. There was a batch 10 or so years ago that weren't built well and had a retrofit program to replace them. But it wasn't the B2000.
        This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Thanks. Will try less belt tension. It is the same clutch as the ball lift.

Comment

Same style as the return - called a sprague clutch. Must be some brainiacs name
            This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
            Working...
            X