Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coasting sweep?

sorry,first post.... 82-70,soild state chassie,twelve strike scoreing....... changed c1,c2a pins on both chassie and mech side,changed motor and gearbox,replaced both capacitors on sweep side....adjusted s.b. in to the point that it really stops about 35 degrees down, then flots past half way through the pin deck. moveing chassie to a different lane, problem stays,move stater and problem stays...oil level good in gearbox. I have city tournament sat and sun...dont really what to run by hand,lol,any help would be greatly apprecited!!!!!!!

Check your motor cable. You might have a loose terminal inside. Move your table cable over to the sweep motor and run it off the table cam and see if you still have a coast. If not then open up that cable and check things out.

Comment

Originally posted by mechanic8230 View Post
      Check your motor cable. You might have a loose terminal inside. Move your table cable over to the sweep motor and run it off the table cam and see if you still have a coast. If not then open up that cable and check things out.
      What kind of motor?
      This sounds like the only thing left, if it is'nt try the sweep rev. switch. The power goes through there too. Just a guess! Also does the motor have a solid state switch or a mech? If s.s. I would try to get a 6x550 sw.

Comment

westinghouse motor,centrifugal switch.

Comment

After all your elimination, it does sound like a broken/loose wire in the sweep motor harness as stated above.
          "Where are we going, and why are we in a hand basket?"

--Kat

Comment

Check 24T in c-1 plug. Thats the braking circuit.
            If it cant be fixed with a hammer, use a bowling pin.

Comment

changed out sweep plug and both sweep switches,rev.sweep had a broken wire and so did the plug. problem is fixed!!!!! city tourment starts at 8am in the morning,talk about cutting it close! a really big thank you to all that helped!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shawn housman View Post
                changed out sweep plug and both sweep switches,rev.sweep had a broken wire and so did the plug. problem is fixed!!!!! city tourment starts at 8am in the morning,talk about cutting it close! a really big thank you to all that helped!!!!!!!!!!
                Glad to help

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse