Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive Indexing Distributor Brake

Vantage got a clutch for the distributer, I got a few in use VAL 150-001. There are a few spare parts for it but I need the resistant material that is glued in to it. Where to buy vantage don't have it in their catalog. I am from europe and don't know what kind of material is it, does someone know so I can buy Local.

Is this the clutch with the friction arm that works around a solid metal barrel ? If so I have all my m/c's running these and I make the replacement linings from S/H leather (genuine leather) - just pop into any charity store and pick up for a few pence. Normally get thirty+ linings from a decent belt, remove all the old lining back to the metal & glue in place with quick dry 2 part resin/glue. These linings last longer than the originals & don't give off the fine dust.
    Make your machines happy - your bowlers will notice

Comment

All of the components of the Positive Indexing Brake are available separately. There is a parts breakdown in the current documentation that I can get to you if you get me your email address (PM me or email me direct).
      Regards,

Billy T
      [email protected]

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse