Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where does this go?

813-949-082 1/4 x 20 screw machine hex head. Is under pinspotter parts in price,book but not in pinspotter parts catalog. Will try to get a pic tomorrow
    Sometimes we have to do stuff to get by....Just go back and do it right when the "by" has passed!!

I have 90's but this was fun researching!

It goes on your switch and lever assy. Its on page 27 of the parts and drawings part of the 70's manual. It was #20 on the parts desciption pic.

Dave

Comment

Page #28 item #20 in parts section of manual, those are the bolts that secure the table cable bracket to the 1-2-4-7 wireway.

Comment

Originally posted by davesproshop View Post
        I have 90's but this was fun researching!

It goes on your switch and lever assy. Its on page 27 of the parts and drawings part of the 70's manual. It was #20 on the parts desciption pic.

Dave
        I only have 15 parts on that page and none of them are that number.

Originally posted by Tablejam View Post
        Page #28 item #20 in parts section of manual, those are the bolts that secure the table cable bracket to the 1-2-4-7 wireway.

I have that many parts on that page but none with that number.

I went through the parts book that I have, which is the newest one, and did not find it in the parts pages, the cross reference or the parts index at the back.

So I am guessing that it was discontinued. Did it go to both places above? They are both table but I don't have either of those parts iin my machines so I can not go and look.
        Sometimes we have to do stuff to get by....Just go back and do it right when the "by" has passed!!

Comment

The manual I looked in has the black cover, so its an older one and I would guess the reason it does not show it in the newer manual is because newer machines do not have table cables.

I found it in the manual but did not check the parts book, im gonna have to look at it, its a new one. I also have one that is about 10 years old that we still use so I will have to check that one too.

Comment

I think Tablejam and I are looking at the same thing, however, I do not have a 70's manual in hand. I found it on the Ace Mitchell website, under pinspotter manuals.

Comment

Part number 812949082 crosses to 809849085. I found the part number Friday, but don't remember where I saw it. In the latest catalog, it is item #40 on page 18
              Regards,

Billy T
              [email protected]

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse