Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electronic SS rewire for sweep reverse

I am installing QAMF electronic SS's and have to do a rewire in the machine to be able to have the sweep reverse function work as I have Omega Tec chassis with expander board. Can the rewire take place while the orginal SS is still on the motor so the electronic SS may be installed whenever the old on gives up the ghost?
    Thanks for the input!

Yes, old mechanical start switches will still function with the sweep reverse modification.

Comment

how do you make table and swp run from control box by installing wiring so you dont have to climb on machine to run thru chassis

Comment

Originally posted by NeverSeenThat View Post
        I am installing QAMF electronic SS's and have to do a rewire in the machine to be able to have the sweep reverse function work as I have Omega Tec chassis with expander board. Can the rewire take place while the orginal SS is still on the motor so the electronic SS may be installed whenever the old on gives up the ghost?
        Thanks for the input!
        so will potential relays

Comment

Originally posted by seanm View Post
          Yes, old mechanical start switches will still function with the sweep reverse modification.
          Great! Now we can do the rewire ahead of time and change out heads as needed. Thanks!

Comment

I never had any luck with those AMF SSSS (on National Motors).

The Bowltronics SSSS is a wire on and go. No modifications needed.

PinCup
            We leave our greatest mark on this earth with the quality of our craftsmanship.

Comment

I have installed many AMF SS switches on National motors and have had no problems with them at all....
              jim8230

Comment

We're 10 for 10 so far. I hope that continues.

Comment

Originally posted by jim8230 View Post
                  I have installed many AMF SS switches on National motors and have had no problems with them at all....
                  We used to use the -046 orange can one but the newer ones were failing like crazy. We now use the -042 & -044 grey ones (similar to the old Quality black boxes with four wires) and have had great success on the Nationals with them.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                  widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                  Working...
                  X