Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distributor belt runner mod

Never really thought removing belt runner was a great idea. I'm gonna give this a try. Having trouble with the video though.
    Attached Files

This should be interesting, can't wait for the video.

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....14280285256054

Hopefully this works.

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

Thanks. Got a couple other lanes to try this on. Those darn new pins always trying to cause these problems.

Comment

Has this cut down on pin pileups on this lane?

Comment

Time will tell. Just put it on yesterday.

Comment

King - show them yours.
                This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Im guessing you guys are having stalling pins? We solved that by using an actual decent belt. Those poly-v's are a joke.

Comment

I have found with decent parts and adjustments the poly V belts work very well.

Comment

Originally posted by seanm View Post
                      Im guessing you guys are having stalling pins? We solved that by using an actual decent belt. Those poly-v's are a joke.
                      What belt are you using?
                      If it cant be fixed with a hammer, use a bowling pin.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                        King - show them yours.
                        Mine are all in the dumpster.....best thing ever.....I have less than 7 jams every 7 days......and we are busy...take the belt runners off and throw them away!

Comment

And I run Poly V belts....

Comment

We trialed the grey amf dizzy belts (qamf sent us 3 to trial).. still have them running, they work remarkably better than the poly-v's. We not longer use the black belts in favor of a locally made product. Pins stalling, slow orientation and reverse pins are a thing of the past.

Comment

Hey Jerry,
                              When you remove the rear belt runner, do you put anything across through where the guide supports and o pan bolt together as some form of belt support?
                              AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Table cutting off before the end of the cycle

I have one lane that has been giving me trouble lately. It used to be every once in awhile but now it is happening every cycle. Start 1st ball cycle, sweep drops does the usual...

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                              Working...
                              X