Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intermit. no strike cycle

mk -70 and expander... f-box and 3 qt. swapped chasis and problem remains..... i cant see it do to use being such an FEC atmosphere.....but when leagues come it pops up. I ahve swapped chasis with odd lane to left...and still persist.
    Why yes, we wax them everyday!

Lane 27 did this to me not long ago. I swapped my 6box board and it remained; I then swapped the xlmp box over and found out that was my issue. It was showing a green light on 27 and 28 but when i moved it to 29 and 30 it was red, jiggled the cord and it went green but still no strike cycle on the odd lane.
    When you know what to do, everything is easy.

Comment

What camera board do you have? If you have Q-vision, the XLMP interface is in the Q-vision board. I would suggest swapping the board.
      Regards,

Billy T
      [email protected]

Comment

Switched q-vision board bowled a 900(with help of camera cover)all 36 strikes were strike cycle and not 1st ball cycle. thanks for the help. I had changed a sweep cap on this pair last week and was thinking something i might have moved in wireway.
        Why yes, we wax them everyday!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse