Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caught my eye

Was walking the back aisle last week and noticed this. Another thing to add to my list of chores. Anyone else ever seen it? Seen it a few times now since I first noticed it. This was not staged.

Failed safety course.Question #1:In case of fire what steps do you take? Apparently 'Friggin long ones!" is the wrong answer.

Been a while since I've seen that - I think it was on 30's. Is the roller bearing handle lose or missing the rubber?
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Pretty normal with the Greenies.

Comment

I have only seen this when that darn bearing holder rips off the wall for the rear roller.
        70's MP/PBL/LBS,Q-Score
        Prolane Walker sport

Comment

Yes, had them on a couple of lanes. The rear roller to far away from plow. Notice the rear roller handle was bent causing the roller to sit forward.
          amf 82-70
          B2000
          quibca

Comment

I see that at a local center all the time.
            I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

The 3 lanes I have clean greens on are all like that.

Comment

Seems what you Green Belt guys are a'sayn is they are too thin, allowing this to present itself? Never thought of it being a thin belt, but makes sense.
                This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Oh yeah, seen that. Doesn't really matter here cuz the open play bowlers are always in such a damn hurry to bowl pins never stay there for more than a few seconds. That's ok, I have one machine that the gap between the elevator wheel and the plow is so large you could damn near stick your arm between them and not touch anything, not exactly sure why (goofy install probably) but it never has a problem getting the pins into the elevator.

Comment

I would think if it is a common greenie issue it would be that the surface provides less friction on the pin.
                    Failed safety course.Question #1:In case of fire what steps do you take? Apparently 'Friggin long ones!" is the wrong answer.

Comment

33 out of 36 greenies and none of them do this
                      70's MP/PBL/LBS,Q-Score
                      Prolane Walker sport

Comment

I also have a full house of the greenies and have never had that issue...the damaged rear roller support brackets make sense through..

Comment

I guess this just gives me another reason to hate these belts.
                          If it cant be fixed with a hammer, use a bowling pin.

Comment

I was commenting on the fact that with the spacing that would cause this it would be more common to have it with a greenie rather than a rougher surfaced belt.

Comment

I really cant see it being the fault of the greenie or it would have showed up with the vantage mandrel and other thinner thin ones too! I think if you have pins rolling there you have a mechanical issue instead of a carpet problem.
                              70's MP/PBL/LBS,Q-Score
                              Prolane Walker sport

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Table cutting off before the end of the cycle

I have one lane that has been giving me trouble lately. It used to be every once in awhile but now it is happening every cycle. Start 1st ball cycle, sweep drops does the usual...

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                              Working...
                              X