Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distributor measurements

Does anyone have a measurement they find works best from between the distributor carriage support casting (070-006-688) to the bin assembly? Also what height do you set your distributors on the channel support weldments?

I like my distributors as low as possible. Just make sure the trip arms dont hit the bin stringers.
    If it cant be fixed with a hammer, use a bowling pin.

Comment

Originally posted by clutchplate View Post
      I like my distributors as low as possible. Just make sure the trip arms dont hit the bin stringers.
      Pretty much with these measurements go out the window unless everything is perfect but I like to have mine this way too, lower is better, the pins don't bounce as much and more importantly the distributor should be as plumb as possible, that really helps a lot.

Comment

Me too TableJam.
        IT'S CARNIVAL TIME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by clutchplate View Post
          Correct ! Just make sure the belt protector clears the bolt on the bin switch.( when going from the 9 to the head pin)

Comment

nice one, me too

Comment

Belt guards....fooey!

Comment

Originally posted by Tablejam View Post
                Belt guards....fooey!
                I use them because then you can judge the height of the dist. LOL

Comment

Without them you can lower the distributor a tad more.

Comment

Originally posted by Tablejam View Post
                    Without them you can lower the distributor a tad more.
                    On mine, any lower than the belt gaurd clearing and then the trip arms will hit the bin stringers. ( yes real close )

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                    Working...
                    X