Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mask Wiring Harness

We have Streamlane 21's wired to stepper chassis via a plug similar to C2, just a little smaller. My usual parts sources haven't been able to provide me with replacement mask harnesses, so now I'm just on a search for general information. Does the SS chassis have the same mask receptacle as the stepper chassis? Could I take the wiring harness off a later mask and rewire it for a Streamlane 21? I managed to find one harness in all our garbage, but it's really garbage! If anyone has info, or better yet, two of these things just lying around, let me know! Thanks!

Toby
    82-70B, Stepper chassis
    www.mooseexchange.org

On a SS chassis the pindication and ball lights go through the PM plug as shown below which is a green Elco plug on the cable that plugs directly onto the motherboard. The Sparemaker ball path lights use a separate plug of the same type which is to the right of the one in the picture. If yours are different you would either have to get some kind of adapter or make a plug yourself.

Comment

Hmmm. Yeah, stepper chassis has a different receptacle. I'll snap a picture of it on Monday. My day job is commercial driving, and I wasn't in the center at all this week. A couple people have alerted me to SL-21's that might be available, but they're all wired for 30's. By the way, TJ, I haven't gotten under that jerky table yet. I'll let you know how it pans out. Thanks!

Toby
      82-70B, Stepper chassis
      www.mooseexchange.org

Comment

Ok Toby

Comment

You could take the block off the stepper chassis and run wires from the motherboard into it. It would be more reliable than the green plug...just drill a hole into the motherboard and solder wires on the bottom side...run them to the block you take off the stepper....just cut a hole to mount the block

Comment

I don't know what a steamline 21 is but ZOT has some chassis adapter plugs that you might want to check out Toby.
            When you know what to do, everything is easy.

Comment

Think terminal pins and green plugs available from ELCO.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Table cutting off before the end of the cycle

I have one lane that has been giving me trouble lately. It used to be every once in awhile but now it is happening every cycle. Start 1st ball cycle, sweep drops does the usual...

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
              Working...
              X