Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Tip of the day - Humpback lift arm

To easily get the rubber off of a lift arm simply immerse it in your part cleaning tank for about 2 weeks.

The pad will then pull off and the contact cement will come off easily.

what are you supposed to replace it with? I have a much quicker method but probably not as "safe".
    When you know what to do, everything is easy.

Comment

What is your method.....why grind when chemicals will slowly do the work

Comment

well I had one snap below where the upper bolt is welded in, I welded it back and it pretty much melted the contact cement off so the rubber is barely hanging on. I'm sure your method is as I said "safer" and nicer, since some of the rubber melted as well. I'd love to be able to replace it, I was just asking what you are supposed to do after you get it separated, since I'm not aware of being able to purchase a new rubber from lifelong.

Comment

Part number LL300-003P it's the pad only.
          Charley
          82-70's SS Chassis Omega-Tek w/expanders
          2009 Qubica scoring 3QT's and 6 box.

Comment

The new pad works pretty well too.

Comment

cool. I'll be ordering some of these for sure and give king's method a trial while I wait for them to get here. What are you using in your parts cleaner King?

Comment

Parts cleaner solvent from Grainger.....

I use better contact cement from grainger too...Weldwood does not hold well with all the oil -2RUF2

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/SCO...Adhesive-2RUF2

Comment

Had a two of them out a couple weeks ago, i sprayed them with gumout carb cleaner and wiped them down good then took some 80 grit to them to prolong replacing. So far so good.
                  Charley
                  82-70's SS Chassis Omega-Tek w/expanders
                  2009 Qubica scoring 3QT's and 6 box.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                  widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Table cutting off before the end of the cycle

I have one lane that has been giving me trouble lately. It used to be every once in awhile but now it is happening every cycle. Start 1st ball cycle, sweep drops does the usual...

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                  Working...
                  X