Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DurabinII Index CamII and ArmII

Hi guys,
    I have tried looking and for the life of me can't find the part numbers, does anyone know the part unmbers for the new Index CamII and Arm II for use with the DurabinII, I would really like to try it as I have a few lanes causing a world of hurt with poor feeding into the corners, you get one side perfect teh other side won't feed smoothly....
    AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Have you tried the washer trick?

Comment

Yeah did that on a few lanes already still hard part is getting the 7 AND 8 pin perfect at the same time getting the 10 AND 9 right, often you get at the corner pockets when the pin drops in on some of my lanes the head of the pin gets caught up on the trip forks
      AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

I bow the bin stringer in on the 7 and 10 to give aliitle more leeway (my dist. are low) I also take off the first set of trip arm rollers (that's were they get caught on the corners) I put an x washer under the front trip arm bumper to help with the set of rollers missing.

Comment

The Cam II upgrade kit is not yet available for resale. When it is, you will be able to order it under part number 612 088 501
          Regards,

Billy T
          bthompson@qubicaamf.us

Comment

Will the cam and arm come together in the kit Billy?

Comment

The kit includes the cam II cam, the cam II arm, two aluminum spacers for either side of the cam and a new thrust washer for the pinion.
              Regards,

Billy T
              bthompson@qubicaamf.us

Comment

Any ideas as yet to a release date???

Comment

Not at this time
                  Regards,

Billy T
                  bthompson@qubicaamf.us

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                  widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                  Working...
                  X