Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone app for back end

Been playing around with designing an android/iphone app to help with keeping everyone up to date. Ultimately I would love to have it real-time updated for anyone who has the app (at my center). Here are a few screen shots so far.

BPa2.jpgbpa3.jpgbpa4.jpgBPA1.jpg
    Failed safety course.Question #1:In case of fire what steps do you take? Apparently 'Friggin long ones!" is the wrong answer.

Shhweet!

I'm doing something similar with A LCARS look-a-like OS with MS Access. At the moment the best I can do is Bluetooth messages to the LCARS PC form my phone as a reminder. Wouldn't have a clue how to program a Symbian app. for my Nokia N8.
    Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
    Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
    Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
    Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

What makes you think the people at the desk are smart enough to use this?
      I've had enough of hope & chains.

Comment

I don't think any one could have said it better!
        Sometimes we have to do stuff to get by....Just go back and do it right when the "by" has passed!!

Comment

I'll have 2 separate versions. The desk version will have stop options like WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION and FACEBOOK SURFING. Also when you click lane 15 it gives you 8. 9 gives you 12 and 20 gives you 2.
          Failed safety course.Question #1:In case of fire what steps do you take? Apparently 'Friggin long ones!" is the wrong answer.

Comment

Lol
            Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
            Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
            Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
            Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

I also have Nokia N8 and have been considering writing something for symbian...

Comment

Originally posted by Pietenpol View Post
                I'll have 2 separate versions. The desk version will have stop options like WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION and FACEBOOK SURFING. Also when you click lane 15 it gives you 8. 9 gives you 12 and 20 gives you 2.
                You need to add RESPOT 5 ON LANE 12, NO, WAIT, THAT'S RESPOT 10 ON LANE 30.

Comment

I suggest you add for those with the new XLI Edge machines (that will not require a full time mechanic or pinchasser...)
                  "Please forward all machine calls to my home e-mail address. I will check them when I return from the golf course"...

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                  widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                  Working...
                  X