Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8270 Pinsetter/ghost.

1st ball or 2nd ball, sweep to guard, no table run or strike cycle with Omega tek board. 2nd ball, sweep down, no sweep run. After several board swaps, chassis swaps, nothing. I have with help, checked all wires, switchs and switch adj on the machine. I have the machine running with an original chassis i.e., 5 board, mechanical contacts. Traced all wiring back to the C2A plug. Tested switchs at the switch, at the wire way terminals and at the C2A plug.

Need help.

Did you check the off spot switch wires and make sure one didnt come off and ground to the weldment
    A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
    - Albert Einstein

Comment

sounds like an off spot switch issue to me too. That was my first thought before i finished reading the first sentence. Also could be your GPS if you still have it
      Giving bowlers less to complain about, one lane at a time

Comment

Yep agree, sure sound like an OS switch/wire issue.

The "simulator" says that GPS would only affect first ball first stroke of table run.
        Last edited by Tablejam; 06-15-2012, 05:46 AM.

Comment

But with a grounded Off spot switch you would still get table run correct?? I had one ground once and sweep dropped to 66 table ran and both went back to home position...
          AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

On SS ( and I think MP...haven't tested) on both chassis the time delay starts when the sweep stops at first guard (SB). OS prevents the time delay to start. The conclusion of the time delay starts the table on first ball and the sweep on second ball. If the OS circuit is closed (grounded) when the cycle starts on first or second ball, since the time delay will not run out all you will get is the sweep run from 0 to 66 and that's it. Now if the OS circuit closes or grounds after the table starts on first ball them that is different.

Comment

Unplug Scoring,(APS) see what happens?
              If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

I duplicated the problem on another machine. OS Switch. Thanks ervebody!

George

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                Working...
                X