Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega-tec problem solved

I have had major problems with the relays on the Omega-tec boards clicking away merrily causing the machines not to operate properly, after much searching and replacing just about all terminal connections,on 1 lane, the problem turned out to be a loose terminal lug on a table micro-switch, so now i will go thru and check all micro-switches to be on the safe side, this problem has been haunting me for months
    82-70's
    Computor Score
    Elco/Omega Tec
    PBL's
    Express CE Oxyshock/Versitity
    16 Wood
    No pindication

The relays on the Omega tec boards were clicking? could you elaborate on that? Good catch on the micro switch terminal, checking those lil screws wouldn't have crossed my mind for as you said months lol.
    When you know what to do, everything is easy.

Comment

i too am a tad confused, sounds like your saying TA1 switch was bad or somethin. maybe your referring to relays clicking on Expander board or somethin? Thank You for sharing tho.

Comment

Second the good catch! I would also be interested in the havoc this created.
        Necessity IS NOT the mother of invention. Laziness IS the mother of invention.

Comment

He is referring to this post: http://www.bowltech.com/forums/showt...285#post476285

The relay in question is the reed relay on the OT board (which stores 1st 2nd ball state).

Comment

Yeah only one i can think of is on the expander.
            Charley
            82-70's SS Chassis Omega-Tek w/expanders
            2009 Qubica scoring 3QT's and 6 box.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
            Working...
            X