Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a good one, and it's my fault.

Lane 35 with a 9800 MP chassis developed a severe sweep drift, sweep does the first guard and run-thru to second then to home but does not stop at home it just drifts thru home and back under the table. Hmmmmmmm.

Replaced chassis, same o, same o. Hmmmmmmm.

Replaced C1 21, 22, 23 and 24 machine side OK!

It started doing it again! Damn it!

The problem has been solved, and it was STUPID SIMPLE, tell me what was not done. This is just plain silly on me.
    Necessity IS NOT the mother of invention. Laziness IS the mother of invention.

What type of motors are you using? Are you using motors with any breaking system? If not then make sure that the gearbox is not loose, and just to be safe double check that the cams for the sweep are set correctly, if your cams are out by even the slightest amount in advance with a loose gearbox the sweep can dribble a fair amount.

Comment

C-1 21,22,23 and 24 chassis side?

Comment

A wire off the sweep contactor in the chassis?
        AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

Originally posted by inthepits View Post
          C-1 21,22,23 and 24 chassis side?
          Chassis side pins were ok, not burnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin_Head View Post
            A wire off the sweep contactor in the chassis?
            Close, think machine side.

Comment

Originally posted by StunedM View Post
              What type of motors are you using? Are you using motors with any breaking system? If not then make sure that the gearbox is not loose, and just to be safe double check that the cams for the sweep are set correctly, if your cams are out by even the slightest amount in advance with a loose gearbox the sweep can dribble a fair amount.
              Westies. Gearboxes are both ok.

Comment

You forgot to tighten the bolts on the motor head or forgot to tighten down the SA cam
                richardcooley

Comment

Originally posted by Coolrich1 View Post
                  You forgot to tighten the bolts on the motor head or forgot to tighten down the SA cam
                  Good, but not it.

Comment

Wire off or pin in the wrong place machine side C1 plug. Or a wire got yanked off a terminal in the front wireway.

Comment

A wire off in sweep motor power plug?
                      AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

You put the plug on..... upside down..... that was for you PH

Comment

Originally posted by Tablejam View Post
                          You put the plug on..... upside down..... that was for you PH

Comment

Originally posted by Tablejam View Post
                            Wire off or pin in the wrong place machine side C1 plug. Or a wire got yanked off a terminal in the front wireway.
                            Ding, ding, ding! Winner, winner, chicken dinner! I still don't know how I pulled the terminal loose for TS 27. The one that goes to CSM 2-2. The only thing I can think of is I was a bit rough while replacing the sockets in the C1. Or I wasn't paying attention while cleaning out the front wireway. Probably the latter because I've been finding that our table motor wires are breaking down from heat and age so I replace them, and wires get moved around in the process. The funny thing is the machine ran fine for me the day I was working on it, but when it was bowled on that was enough to knock the terminal and the fun began.

I gots to be mo careful.

Comment

Don't feel bad, I have done the same thing.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                              Working...
                              X