Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Cam Kit

I just installed one of the Black Cam Kits from AMF last week. Distributor has not missed a beat since then. I really like the speed up from the 2 to the 4. Very easy install too and everything lined up perfectly.

Whats the order nummber ?

Comment

612-088-501

Comment

I didn't know there was a kit... do you have anymore info on this?
        Giving bowlers less to complain about, one lane at a time

Comment

Is this with a Durabin or the metal bin?

Comment

The kit is desgined for use with the DurabinII, apparently for better pin feeding at the 4,7,8 & 6,9,10 locations, talking to my rep out here if you use a stringer bin, you can still get it but you'd be wasting money really, will still work great but not required...

I want to get them for here..... the kit comes with the new black cam and the inside arm... the one that controls the telscoping of the carriage.
            AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

Originally posted by mechanic8230 View Post
              I just installed one of the Black Cam Kits from AMF last week. Distributor has not missed a beat since then. I really like the speed up from the 2 to the 4. Very easy install too and everything lined up perfectly.
              Cost of the black cam please?

Comment

Originally posted by 8270king View Post
                Cost of the black cam please?
                612-088-501 List price is $105.95 The individual parts have not been priced as of yet.
                Prevent the problems. Don't do crash repairs.

Drywall in a bowling center: Recipe for disaster.

Comment

TJ I put it on a metal bin and it does work perfectly. I could not believe how everything just lined up the way it should. I am a happy camper.

Comment

Originally posted by mechanic8230 View Post
                    TJ I put it on a metal bin and it does work perfectly. I could not believe how everything just lined up the way it should. I am a happy camper.
                    I am very curious about this with a metal bin. Did you notice a performance difference in how the distributor moves? Obviously there is one but I'm wondering how much of a difference and at what positions.

Comment

Hi Gang, I was not aware of the "Black Cam Kit" and not sure what it really is.
                      I am curious how it improves travel from 2 to 4 and "lines up everything the way it should".
                      How does it improve feeds at 4,7,8 & 6,9,10?
                      I already have dist adjustments for height, level, centering, swing, trip pressure, telescoping, etc...
                      (along with my own shims, mods and ("friendly bendings")
                      But if it gives me more, bring it on!

I have origional DuraBins and need to replace one.
                      I know they have gone through many upgrades.
                      Does DuraBin11 only refer to new ones with a sensor at the 9 instead of a lever and switch?
                      If the "Black Cam Kit" is designed for use with the new DuraBin11 - will I need it when I replace my origional DuraBin, and why?

Comment

The standard dizzy sometimes struggles at the 4,7,8 & 6,9,10 with the DurabinII the trip forks need to be slightly further out which is what the new cam and arm are deigned to do..... That was a very basic description anyway...
                        AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

TJ it moves very smoothly from 3 to 2 and double quick back to the 4. Pretty interesting to watch it. I really like it and ordered myself a couple more.

Comment

Quicker to the 4 huh? That has always been a real tricky area for me.

Comment

Really think I might try me one of those bad boys hey....

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                              Working...
                              X