Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humpback belts

Does anyone know of a distributor that still sells these belts or anyone that has one laying a
    round. Looking for one for a replacement/spare.

Last time I ordered some LL still had them in stock. was several months back however. Are they not still distributing their products?
    When you know what to do, everything is easy.

Comment

I can't find a phone number that is still working. Do you have a number?

Comment

877-235-8300 just talked to em everything is normal there, Cassandra was even back working which is good.
        When you know what to do, everything is easy.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by p_lanes View Post
            Does anyone know of a distributor that still sells these belts or anyone that has one laying a
            round. Looking for one for a replacement/spare.
            EBN Services sell whay they call a "Bumpback" belt. It has 1 hump instead of two.

Comment

Originally posted by NeverSeenThat View Post
              EBN Services sell whay they call a "Bumpback" belt. It has 1 hump instead of two.
              http://www.ebnservices.com/ProductIn...=000-024-604BB

This description says they offer to restore existing humpback belts... I do believe Lifelong also offers that service.
              82-70 MP Pinsetters+Humpback/Light Ball Clutch/Rocket Rails
              *Monitor repair for Steltronic Elex/SuperElex system! Send me PM!

Comment

Has anyone tried this single hump belt? I have a few single hump belts that my machines have made. (one hump ripped off belt) They run ok as long as I have the paddle timing and force tweaked right. Also curious about the restoration of belts. Now that Kenny is back maybe he can update on LL, Cassandras health and any new developments. Didn't want to interrupt you on your vacation my friend . Welcome back!
                Failed safety course.Question #1:In case of fire what steps do you take? Apparently 'Friggin long ones!" is the wrong answer.

Comment

Is anyone having trouble with the humpback belts leaving marks all over the balls

Comment

Who did you buy the belts from?

Comment

casandra

Comment

I wuld call her and let her know of the issue

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                        Working...
                        X