Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carpet belts

hey AMF mechanics,
    I am a Brunswick mechanic in Lower Michigan, I am looking for any of you AMF guys in Michigan that are replacing there carpet belts. If you have and didnt throw them away yet could I get them from you if they are not in that bad of shape? The reason is, I screw them to my shaker boards and the pins just slide right off the board in to the pin wheel for great pin transfer.

What do you consider lower michigan?
    Sometimes we have to do stuff to get by....Just go back and do it right when the "by" has passed!!

Comment

Detroit and surrounding area's

Comment

If you are willing to drive to Grand Rapids i can save some. I just changed out a few so hopefully it may be a little bit.
        Sometimes we have to do stuff to get by....Just go back and do it right when the "by" has passed!!

Comment

I will let you know, that is about an hour and a half from me. I appreciate the reply.

Comment

Smurtland, what center are you at? My wife has a friend that lives in GR and she will see her on Monday. If she lives close to the center your at, she may be able to get over there tomorrow and get those belts!!

Comment

Clique Lanes on Stocking. But when i changed out those belts i threw them out. I have some room so I can store some as i change them out. I have one I have to change out in a week or two should be good for what you need though.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
              Working...
              X