Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CENTURY SILVER BULLET MAG

ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS MACHINE I PUT TOGETHER BY HAND THE VERY FIRST PROTOTYPE. SO I KNOW SOME OF THE PROBLEMS THAT HAVE RESULTED. PLEASE REPLY WITH QUESTIONS.

Re: CENTURY SILVER BULLET MAG

THE SILVER BULL SSHHIT IS A VERY POOR THOUGHT OUT PIECE OF JUNK AND SHOULD NEVER BE PUT ON A LANE. I KNOW THIS FROM EXPERIENCE!

Question is: How to get rid of it?

Hondalay hondalay reeba reeba Lamparita
    So it goes.

Comment

Hey I like my Bullet Magnum.
      Is good machine.
      Easy to program, maintain, use.
      The best things about it:
      ~It weighs less than two tons
      ~Any baboon can figure out how to make it work
      ~It is easy to adjust programs
      ~You don't have to refill the cleaner tank halfway through
      ~It's display is where you can see it from the front or top, and the display lights up so you don't have to get out the flashlight to read the dern thing
      ~If something gets screwed up, you don't have to go through all the button-pushing rigamarole and get everything just right so it will go again, just bring it back to the foul line and start again.
      ~It's keypad was designed for being used rather than for being compact
      ~It has cool racing stripes
      ~It was manufactured in beautiful Golden, Colorado with Rocky Mountain Spring Water Freshness

With good maintenance, adjustments, programming, and good oil/cleaner combo it gives just as good a shot as any more expensive, harder to use machine.

Now the AMF Unimatic II, there is a tank!

Comment

Sorry Chaddy...I have to disagree on this one! Lampie is right....What a piece of junk....They will put out a nice pattern....however their cleaning sucks....pad loads up with crap after 2 lanes then it does a substandard cleaning job. Bought a center with one and got rid of it the 1st week for a Phoenix. Long live Kegel.

Jerry

Comment

Quote:]Originally posted by lampie:
          THE SILVER BULL SSHHIT IS A VERY POOR THOUGHT OUT PIECE OF JUNK AND SHOULD NEVER BE PUT ON A LANE. I KNOW THIS FROM EXPERIENCE!

Question is: How to get rid of it?

Hondalay hondalay reeba reeba Lamparita
          [/QUOTE]

RLMFAO!!!!!

Charlie [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

ps: it's not a Kegel machine,it a DBA machine!

[ May 11, 2001: Message edited by: Ed Fox ]
          Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

Actualy my reply was only quoting Dustin's reply over the Pit buddy .....
            Just change a name and...
            Its all the same

Reebe reeba

LOL,LOLROTG,LMFTOOTBG...etc
            So it goes.

Comment

Question:

..Are you offering help because you assembled the first one?
              ..Or are you looking for problems resulting from your machine you assembled by hand?
              ..Whats with the thumbs down?
              ..You're not one of those "dis-information" posters are you?
              ..Maybe I just don't understand the post.

Comment

Hey!! I like my siver bullet too its way easy to use and program, and no hernia. My strips sqeaky clean. Hey King you must have some real dirty lanes if the pad plugged up every two lanes. Mine is still fairly clean after 12 lanes. Another good point mine dosen't drip all over the approaches.
                Ron M

Comment

Of course the pad loads up...when you REFUSE to dust.

I am currently using a Phoenix S and I STILL dust.

Just my two cents(for what it's worth).
                  Idiocracy

Comment

To all:

I only used a bullit for a week before I traded it off. I do know your lanes are cleaner if you dust before running any equipment. Also keeps your lane machine cleaner. However before I took over I could tell the machine cleaned the 1st pair or 2 better then the rest. So I opted for the Phoenix. I know the bullit is a fine machine...my personal preference is a Kegel product.

Disclaimer...I am not compensated in anyway by Kegel or any of its affiliates...no free cleaner or oil or anything...however I would accept.

Jerry

Comment

for all the people who thought I was promoting the bullit I was not. I also believe it was not the best machine on the block but this was century's wonderful idea of a lane machine. Hell the first time we ran the thing it would quit after 5 lanes. I just wanted to know if any one had questions to how this wonderful piece of junk was made. Oh by the way hows it going Chad. and where did you work with a Bullit I know neither of the centers you work in now has one you have the pc100 and a phoenix-s am I correct.

Comment

Dustin,

Do you remember what type of cleaner they used to clean up the machines before they sent them out? How do you keep a century machine looking new? Did you ever work at the buffer tube assembly station? [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Way to go, Gary! Bust some chops...

DUSTIN-
                          Silly me, it seemed like you were taking credit for putting together the first prototype since that is what you said.
                          I work with one at Western Bowl, and it is a runnin' machine. The new Kustodian on the other hand...

By the way DUSTIN, was it you who decided to alter program 1 on the new Phoenix right away after it arrived at Horsetooth Lanes? Just wondering...

Comment

Whats up chad? No I did not alter program 1. The only one I changed was Program 5. 5 had to much oil for the sur pics to handle.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse