Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swapping out '30s

Being a brunswick guy, I thought I'd ask the AMF mechs out there ... know a center that has OOOOOLD 30s (like there's any new ones) that are getting very tired.

Can an 82-70 machine be put on the same kickbacks that a 30 is on, what modifications would be necessary (if any), or would the kickbacks have to be replaced along with the machines?

Obviously, it would be much easier to drop a new machine onto the existing kickbacks, but what things would you need to watch out for doing so??

THanks for any input you can supply:

Kevin

Re: swapping out '30s

Kevin, I was told years ago that new kickbacks will havr to be used. The length and height are different. What the diff is I don't know. Good luck.

Comment

[This message has been edited by russb (edited 04-09-2000).]

Comment

hey

70's can be placed on the same kickbacks as the 30's. true 70's requirements are shorter. but its well woth it. in a house now where same kickbacks were/are used for '70's all's well

Comment

Yes you can use the same kickbacks, they just need to be cut down a little, I have put 70s in when 30s came out(2 houses last year) but I can't remember the height.We had to trim height a little,length will be ok.If you can't get the info let me know and I'll get the #s for you.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse