Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instruct-O-Mat

I have 82-70 Pinspotters with Solid State Chassis converted to the Xop Board. I also have Accu Score Plus Scoring System.
    The problem I am having is that the Pinspotter is jumping in and out of Instruct-O-Mat and causes Balls hitting the Sweep and resets. I have watched the machine and the ball will hit the pit cushion, the sweep will come to first guard and the ball lights will switch from 1st to 2nd real fast and set 10 new pins on the deck. I have swapped the Lane A board and the problem did not move. I have removed the ground off the terminal in the Junction box on the rear curtain wall with no results. I have the machine jumped at the A&MC plug so it will run. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

------------------

Re: Instruct-O-Mat

Terry,

AMF has a real big problem with intermittent grounds. If you don't use shadow bowling I would suggest disconnecting (and taping it off!) the gray wire to your T-2 transformer. The only drawback is that you won't be able to read the meter at the desk since it has been disabled.

TECH

Comment

hey terry,
      you say you have swapped the lane a board.
      do you mean you have just swapped it with another a board in the liu or fitted a new one. apparently there was an upgraded lane a board designed for use with the xop boards
      otherwise they won't communicate properly.

len.
      Regards,

Len.

Comment

I have found the problem. It was in the Lane A board. I have 50 lanes and the problem was with Lane 46, so I swapped 41-48 A board with the 49-50 A Board. The problem did not move. I then switched 1-8 with 41-48 A board and the problem moved. Some one had apparently swapped a bad board to 49-50 since it only controls 2 lanes. Thanks for all the help

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
        1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
        First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
        our technician is working full time on another...
        Working...
        X