Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power mode on MP chassis

How switch the power mode (stop Back end motor after a wait time), on MP chassis with one board for AMF 82-70.
    Thank you for reply.

Re: Power mode on MP chassis

I have also wondered about this, and thought about posting a topic on BowlTech. Can you adjust the delay on 82/70's? Both for shut-off time and for time the sweep sits at guard until the rest of the cycle activates?
    At the Omega-Tek center I work at, I am constantly worried about sweeps, because I look at them from the front and see the sweep sitting forever before it moves!
    Maybe I should park my ass in back, where it belongs. Nah, too many hot babes up front.

Comment

No way to adjust the BE motor time delay, or have the idle timeout feature on the 9850/9860 family of boards. Only way to do this is upgrade to a Creative Tech based unit.

Chad: I don't know of a way to adjust the cycle time on the Omegas. Here, we have settings for Normal-Medium-Fast. Be aware, if changing those settings, you might interfere with the shortened strike cycle of the AccuScore interface. The pinsetter time delay will have elapsed before the CWC can resolve the pinfall and instruct the MP Chassis on the course of action. This will cause the machine to feel for pins on a X and 7/10 pickoff.
      :p
      "Where are we going, and why are we in a hand basket?"

--Kat

Comment

You don't want to mess with time delays. Their in the same category as those resistors and diodes. I know, been down that road. If it works leave it alone. I agree with magic, stick with the hot babes. You don't have to think, just follow your [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] . Knuckles

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
        Working...
        X