Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new pins

hey guys,
    this is for the guys who are running 82-30's.
    when you instal a new set of amf pins do you have problems with pins slipping out of the toggles when the pin goes past the apex head first? it usually takes us 2 - 3 pin washes to get rid of the slippery coating, in the mean time we are constantly watching for jammed pinwheels. this set of pins has already cost us 2 dist.drive shafts out of the be box. the second one was courtesy of a slack casual not realizing that if a pin falls out once then it will probably do it again,and it did and cost us $150 for a shaft.
    len.
    Regards,

Len.

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• RnRBowlin
    New Pins
    by RnRBowlin
    Just got a new set of pins in. We have yet to throw them in the machines.

I am going to do the 1 pin in each machine to see where our problems are.
    04-25-2009, 05:05 PM
  • scooter38
    New pins vs. refurbished pins
    by scooter38
    How big of a difference can I expect from putting brand new pins compared to refurbished pins. We have never had a new set of pins in our center always refurbished and always...
    04-26-2011, 01:58 PM
  • MOPARTS
    25 PINS BETTER THAN 23
    by MOPARTS
    Added 3 pins to each GS96 machine 2 days ago, now have 25 pins in each rack. Last 2 nights of league bowling not 1 call for a timed out rack waiting for a pin. Just wondering...
    06-04-2005, 08:22 AM
  • Howard
    sanding bottoms of pins
    by Howard
    Hello. We need to sand the bottoms of our pins, 32 lanes worth and then some. What is the current process used in modern bowling centers today. Thanks for reading.
    08-26-2001, 10:39 AM
  • pinebluffdude
    Marking the Pins
    by pinebluffdude
    Is there a way to mark the pins, so you know what machine they came out of?
    We have tried various permanent markers but it wears off.

We have the A-2 and I...
    10-27-2009, 03:35 AM

Stahl's "Tuffy Super Jam Stopper" in action!

So I decided to try a few of these, I mean the idea totally makes sense and recently I saw these in action and liked what I saw.

Basically, it's meant as an extension...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Pictures of new machines being installed...

Here are the accelerators and pits that came with the lanes, kickbacks, gutters, power lifts.

This a new way of building the supports for the lanes...

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

check this jam...

the ball stuck the table up

Working...
X