Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicker to PBL Conversion

Hello all its been a while!!

Is it possible to do this conversion whilst leaving the original rudder arm and paddle from the kicker setup untouched. Eventually I will get light ball sensors but the money is not there just now.

Cheers

Re: Kicker to PBL Conversion

yes it is possible to use the kicker rudder. In fact i prefer the mechanical rudder & speed sheave over LBS's (light ball sensors) anyhow

Comment

I prefer the old setup also. But, you need to change the rudder arm to the new style because of the angle in-between the filler units. Also I like the adjustable rudder drive pulley and the new style shock. Massive amount of combinations can be set while they're bowling, no interruptions.

LBS are a waste of money especially when they cost as much as the whole conversion. I am running 1/2 LBS's & 1/2 old style no difference with pins in the door, which after all, that’s all they do.

Before I made my decision I sat on the LBS's for hours with hard hitters and juniors, it very rarely kicked into over drive. And the old style did its job just like it's supposed to!!

TECH

Comment

Hey Guys;
        Forget converting kickers to pbls. I've installed two humpback ball lifts in, and they really work great. No more kickers!!!! Nothing to be effected by lane oil. Take it from me they're grrrrreat.
        Ron M

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
        Working...
        X