Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 82-90 XL Chassis

Hey fellas, I'm kind of new so don't hammer me too hard when I ask a "DUH" Question ok? Ok, here it is, In our center, when a chassis goes down for whatever reason, we send it to AMF in France who sends us another (In about 2 months)!. They are not cheap so the owner doesn't keep spares... Is there a way to fix them (I Mean an electronics type guy not a wrench turning type guy) If so does anyone know where I can get a schematic of one? Thanks.
    I'm just a wrench turner...Talk to the head guy over there.

Re: 82-90 XL Chassis

TED:has your owner ever thought about how much money he's losing by having two machines down for two months or so.if it were me i would push for at least two spares!
    that is if your place is very busy,if it's not no big deal [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] as far as prints for them ,I think your SOL unless you know somebody at amf thats willing to give them to you. and then I hope you know about IC'S
    if you don't your sol.good luck [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]
    if things aren't going right just use a bigger hammer! DIRT

Comment

I have one of those "doesn't have a clue" owners, and the head wrench has ohhh, 3 months experience, before that he was installing AC in Tenerefe (Spain). He has been dating the owners daughter, and Bing, Head mechanic. that was all before I got there. He is a competent mechanic, no wizard by any standard but hell neither am I, that's why I'm here on the board. I completely agree about having at least 2 spares... Its a 22 lane house that on an average night gets 40 games and on a busy one may get 100-150. Money up in smoke my friend. Thanks for the reply.
      I'm just a wrench turner...Talk to the head guy over there.

Comment

TED: why does it take so long,do they send them by turtle express?? can't you get them to 2nd day air them,or is it because amf don't have any ready to ship?? CRUD
        if things aren't going right just use a bigger hammer! DIRT

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse