Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• humpback 300

does anybody have these new ball lifts ?
    well let me know how their working for you and if you think they are worth the money ?
    they cost alot and i would like to know if there worth it before i try one.
    (no it's not a camel)i just knew you were thinking about asking "lol"

let me know
    thanks
    jim
    jim k.

Re: humpback 300

Jim K, I have 2 humpback300 ball lift systems installed at this time and I love them. I don't have any ball calls at all on those two pair of lanes. As for the money everything cost more than it's worth today, but I would recommend them. They are easy to install and they work great. They look a little funny when running. I'm going to do the rest of my lanes as soon as I get my scoring settled.
    Joe
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I was ever was. http://www.bowltech.com/forums/impor...2012/smile.gif

Comment

PBL's are GREAT! PBL's are GREAT! PBL's are GREAT! PBL's are GREAT! PBL's are GREAT! PBL's are GREAT! PBL's are GREAT! PBL's are GREAT! PBL's are GREAT! PBL's are GREAT! PBL's are GREAT! PBL's are GREAT! PBL's are GREAT! PBL's are GREAT! PBL's are GREAT! PBL's are GREAT! PBL's are GREAT! PBL's are GREAT! PBL's are GREAT! PBL's are GREAT! PBL's are GREAT! PBL's are GREAT! PBL's are GREAT! PBL's are GREAT! PBL's are GREAT! PBL's are GREAT! PBL's are GREAT! PBL's are GREAT! PBL's are GREAT! and have been around for 20 years. Time tested.
      Prevent the problems. Don't do crash repairs.

Drywall in a bowling center: Recipe for disaster.

Comment

can you simply replace the regular belt with a humpack belt...or do you have to buy special aluminum yokes for the humpback belt to fit through...I would like to try just one of the belts on one of my PBL's

Comment

my goal in life is to have my PBL's lift the dinosaur's up the lift without the aid of dumping rosin on the rails...LOL that rosin cloud leaves a bitter taste in my mouth....or maybe its the beer?...LOL

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse