Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-90 ball return question

I love the ball return itself. (anything beats surepicks) I just can't keep a hand drier motor/fan. I've gone thru a least a dozen in just a couple of years. They were just little square box looking things. Then AMF came out with a different contraption which works only a little longer than the others. They just plain fall apart. Anyone come up with something else?

Re: C-90 ball return question

I had the same problem until I started replacing mine with Graingers for about $15. They last twice as long at least.

One other note: make sure your C-90's aren't running constantly, as well as being kept clean on a periodic basis.

TECH

Comment

I've had c-90 ball returns for 6 yrs now and have not had to change any so far, just lucky i guess. we clean them every month,maybe that helps. resin balls are are tearing up my wheels though, started useing brunswick tires &they work much better

danno

Comment

Tech running constantly???? I'm running about 55 lines per lane per day. That's pretty constant in my book. If you mean overnight. They don't. Also they are cleaned. Although I havent found a really good cleaner for the plastic hood.

Please! Please! send that Grainger part# for the fans you use.

Comment

Grainger has them, so does DigiKey (little higher in price).

Note on the Fans- Make sure you get
          the Ball Bearing type.

Sleave one will seaze up about about a month
          of use.

The Ball bearing ones are rebuildable providing you ahve a source for the micro bearings (hae not found a source yet)

Doc

Comment

Sorry fix it,

For taking so long to reply on the part #. I usually send a gopher to Grainger to match things up. Somebody snagged my catalog! Try their web site at http:/www.grainger.com
            It's a 4" basic fan WITH BALL BEARINGS

TECH

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse