Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• national motors

I am looking for spare parts for national motor gear box. I've called AMF and they don't have all of the parts to rebuild them (surprise). I've found some of them at Stahl's. Also are the gear boxes enterchangeabale. Can a GE or Westinghouse gear box work with a national motor? If anyone knows where I might be able to get parts please let me know and thank you.
    Joe
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I was ever was. http://www.bowltech.com/forums/impor...2012/smile.gif

Re: national motors

hello all,

Vantage carries some.

If you want bearings, try a local source first.

Most of the stuff we use comes from Stahl's or Bob's Business.

Doc

Comment

Joe, as far as a national motor stator matching up with a westinghouse or G. E gearbox no dice. They are apples and oranges.

Comment

I was able to locate some parts as well as some whole combo motors at JCP Contruction and Classic bowling Products a couple of months ago. They might still have some left.

Comment

there are all the national motor parts available from AMF via the name "Franklin Electric" the National Motor Scheme used in the 82-90's so i cant imagine why you cant get parts....unless the sales person is pulling the "steel wool" over your eyes...lol

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse