Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all

anyone here once a part of...or use to know of a "Maple Lanes"????

if so live comfortably in knowing that your PBL's are living successfully in my center....thx.....and hats off to a fallen comrad

Re: Hey all

Hey coors, might be the sme center, who knows. A 28 laner in Dearborn Michigan. Closed about 10 - 12 years ago?

Comment

We have a Maple Lanes here in NJ I think...or did anyway. Think it was near Maple Shade close to Cherry Hill

Comment

We had a Maple Bowl here in The Spanish Lake MIssouri Area. It had about 8 lanes split 4 and 4, but it had a huge restaraunt also.on about 4 acres.

Comment

We had a Maple Bowl here in The Spanish Lake MIssouri Area. It had about 8 lanes split 4 and 4, but it had a huge restaraunt also.on about 4 acres.

Comment

Comment

the center that closed down about 10-12 years ago in michigan makes since...the pbl assemblies ive received look like they've sat in a wearhouse for about that long.....but the ones ive installed work like a dream

Comment

in continuation of the "never ending life of a pinsetter". i helped tear down a 40 lane center near by me...(owner was in his 60's and wanted out....so he sold the lot to the neighboring car dealership)....and the old SS's were refurbed and are now MP's somewhere in England...we got all of that centers bumpers tho ;0)

[This message has been edited by Coors (edited 04-16-2000).]

Comment

i mentined to one of my mentors that we purchased our PBL's from a closed down house named Maple Lanes and with out blinkin an eye said "New Jersey"...anyhow like i said their spirit lives on in our center

Comment

Maple bowl in NJ is alive and well. I live 1/2 hour away.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Stahl's "Tuffy Super Jam Stopper" in action!

So I decided to try a few of these, I mean the idea totally makes sense and recently I saw these in action and liked what I saw.

Basically, it's meant as an extension...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Pictures of new machines being installed...

Here are the accelerators and pits that came with the lanes, kickbacks, gutters, power lifts.

This a new way of building the supports for the lanes...

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

check this jam...

the ball stuck the table up

Working...
                    X