Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a point to this video....

So on busy nights when I can't take machines down to do work I walk the machines. I watch and listen to them run. Lately as I'm watching this is what I see in general....

Do you spot it?

I may not have noticed what you are referring to TJ, but I did see at 5:04 the 9 pin on the RH machine seemed to struggle to drop into the bin it seemed to "hang" on the stringer a bit and also 6:28 the head pin on the LH machine kind of sat "across" the head pin guides....
    AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

Yeah that 9 is a little bouncy and the headpin really is not a big deal, I have all those tracks lowered at the #1 so that happens sometimes but rarely causes a problem. In fact I can't remember the last time it did.

Good observations but....... that's not it!

Remember the title to this thread, "There is a point to this video"......

So, I explained I watch the machines running and that this is what I have been seeing..... overall..... the video just shows the machines running. You see them running....

....but what DON'T you see????

Comment

Around the 2:37 mark it looked like a double spot. A foul or no sweep reverse with a 7, 10 or gutter ball.
        Thanks,
        Rick

Comment

Forgot to mention which machine the ODD lane
          Thanks,
          Rick

Comment

Yeah that was a double foul- but that's not it......

What don't you see....... happening.

Let me add this...

Now imagine if this video was an hour or two long of the same thing, an hour or two of the machines just running....

What aren't you seeing?

Comment

No squeaks or squeals?
              No Brunswick pins?
              No personal bowling balls?

No machines not running?
              "Party on dude!"

Comment

There is a couple of things I didn't see..... Firstly a strike... pretty chit house bowling.... , also didn't see the machines play up that's good. Yeah all machines running which has gotta be good for business....
                AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

OK I'll bite no pinwheels the camera is up too far forward
                  Can't see the bowlers or the front end...lol
                  And YOU
                  Thanks,
                  Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Pin_Head View Post
                    ...........also didn't see the machines play up that's good. .........
                    Explain exactly what you mean by that.

Comment

OK I got it I think! Not hearing a call in the back for a trouble call. All of the machines are running fine no calls....great job
                      Thanks,
                      Rick

Comment

Yup, that's it... no calls, no pileups, no screw ups.

Comment

I will say one thing, I see a LOT of near perfect orientation on the wide shot.... well done there TJ...

Yeah What I meant by that was, machines constantly running with stoppages... well done mate.

Comment

Yes... near perfect orientation..... not perfect yet and BTW that is with stock speed pin elevators.

"Stock speed? That's totally insane!!!!!"

Thank you for the nice comments. Took a LOT of work just to get this far and I'm not done. I still don't know how this is possible!

I had this long post I was going to put here but I'm not gonna do that. The video did that for me.
                            Last edited by Tablejam; 04-20-2014, 05:03 AM.

Comment

So was that night flawless? Great job it takes a mechanic to do what they are expected to do. WORK ON THE MACHINES!!!!
                              Thanks,
                              Rick

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse