Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combo and B/end motor switches

hi guys just asking if you can still get the motor switches the centrvical switches?.....im not a great fan of the Solid State ones they have now. AMF doesnt carry them anymore so im just wondering if you can still get them through Murray or anywhere like that..... thanks all the part number is 785-501-373.....WILDCHILD!

Re: Combo and B/end motor switches

Ya, Vantage, JCP, Quality & most of the other "after market" distributors still have them. But why not move into the 21st century, or at least the 20th? What is it about the solid state switches that you don't like?
    Dutch

Comment

Dutch the solid state start switches wont last 30 odd years like the centrivical switches do!!! ive got a couple of splid state switches running now and im not really happy with them and the price is a bit expensive that might only last a few years!!!
      Wildchild...

Comment

hey wildchild,
        i get my cent. mechs. from tenpin parts and service in ipswich qld.. and i get my cent. switches re-built by adelaine plastics in dandenong.

len.
        Regards,

Len.

Comment

hi there Len could you please send me the phone number for the place in Ipswitch..
          thanx a million for that!
          Wildchild...

Comment

i have heard on the grapevine that general electric is not manufacturing the switch plates for g/e & westinghouse motors anyomre
            i don't need mods, i am a bloody genius

Comment

Hey chucky you are correct - 785-501-373 is now obsolete with no replacement. But Wildchild if your interested I do have 1 in stock over here in Western Australia.

regards
              PC

[This message has been edited by PC (edited 08-05-2000).]

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse