Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMF Automatic Bumpers

We are looking at getting the auto bumpers. Anyone have these? Do they work well? How hard to install? How Durable? Will AMF be around if they break? What price is a good price? We have Accu-score+ so we would have to have the front desk control instead of the scoring control for the up/down. Any other info would be appreciated as we have not seen these in person. Thank you...

Re: AMF Automatic Bumpers

Smalltownguy...one of our centers (yes, AMF) here in town has them. They work quite well if you keep them straight. Don't let adults use them as they like to play bumper "bounce" bowling. Personally, I like the control counter feature instead of the scorer interface...that way you control who uses them. When a family comes in...they just give them a pair of lanes and put the bumpers up for the kids only. As far as AMF being around...I believe they will be. Some people may disagree, but the company is very sound in its revenue. So I would't worry about support in the future. As far as a good price...sorry, I wouldn't have a clue.

Just my two cents worth...

Steve
    TSM & TSM Training Development
    Main Event Entertainment
    480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

They better be. I just bought some of their stock the other day.

Comment

With what, YOUR LUNCH MONEY!!!! If they ever bounce back you will be rich!!!

------------------
        Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse