Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tools

Hey fellow wrenchies, just wondered what favorite brand of hand tools that you like. i have my own tools at work and I prefer to use Snap On. I also like Mac and a few others, Cant stand using craftsman. I think that it is important to use a brand of tool that you like and that you are comfortable with. Also how many of you have your tools at work? Looking forward to your replies.

Re: Tools

I can say I don't like Craftsman unless I have three of everything. Lifetime warranty is great, but it does you no good when the fur is flying and the only 3/8 drive ratchet you have breaks! Mac stands at the top of my list...you get what you pay for.
    Center supplies the tools (Craftsman) at my place...so I don't worry abot having three 1/2 inch wrenches or two 3/8 drive ratchets on the wall. They paid for them. When they break (and they will) I just take them back to Sears the next day.

Just my two cents worth...

Steve
    TSM & TSM Training Development
    Main Event Entertainment
    480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

ive used craftsman tools my whole life no problem ever want to pay 5 times the amount for something better go ahead these machines arnt cars .Think about an extra electrical class at your local college or boces you could go for free for the price difference.

Comment

ive used craftsman tools my whole life no problem ever want to pay 5 times the amount for something better go ahead these machines arnt cars .Think about an extra electrical class at your local college or boces you could go for free for the price difference.

Comment

I've always used Craftsman.....and now that Craftsman is sold at Western Auto (right across the street)...makes it very convinient.

I have my own tools locked away....and the "community Tools" i buy at "Ollies" a local bargain bankruptcy discount store.
          8 flouresent blue/pink/orange/etc screwdrivers for 3.99.

Wire cutters/Needlenose/etc 1.99 a piece

i know they dont have a lifetime guarantee...but tools have a tendancy to grow arms and legs and mysteriously dissappear.

I think there's a bermuda triangle in my downback....LOL

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse