Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no cycle

our place was just hit with lightening. i have a machine now that will not cycle...from anywhere..the 10th frame switch, the cycle button, the cushion ms, or the rpo in the accuscore. if i bypass managers control (VIA the A&MC BOX) it will cycle as usual. SO i figured it was a bad toggle switch at the counter. I replaced it. Tested it, No good. This is what else I've done,,,,
    Replaced cushion MS
    Replaced SA MS
    Replaced cycle button in rear control box
    Replaced Sweep run and Sweep reverse toggles in rear control box
    Replaced 10th frame switch
    Replaced CWC
    Replaced mask PC board (shot in the dark)
    Checked all chassis plugs
    Changed chassis (twice)
    Checked Russell-Stoll plug
    Checked sweep motor plug
    Replaced main circuit breaker in rear control box

Any ideas from anybody would be GREATLY APPRECIATED. I have too many lumps on my head from hitting it against the wall trying to figure this out.
    Thanks!!!
    Geminix

P.S. I have 82-70 machines with omega-tek mk-70 boards and expander cards interfaced into the accuscores.

[This message has been edited by geminix (edited 10-06-2000).]

Re: no cycle

CHECK YOUR MASKING UNIT SWITCH.
    WHEN YOU CHANGED THE CHASIS DID YOU SWAP OUT THE OMEGA TEK BOARD OR DID YOU USE THE SAME ONE?

Comment

The machine may think it is in 'Instuct-o-mat
      if so it would innore all cycle signals.

Good luck
      Peanut
      Peanut

Comment

Put an old 5 board chassis on the machine. I will bet that the instructomat light will be lit in the #1 board. If yes, change the diodes in the manager control box at the counter if you already have not.

Comment

Just my 2 cents here but we had the same prob. I believe it was just the ctm1 CAP in the wireway..check those caps!!! You should read about 50K. If not its bad....oh yea if it reads OL when u get past 100 or so its bad heheehe

deadwood

[This message has been edited by deadwood (edited 10-06-2000).]

Comment

If you can run the sweep with the “sweep run” switch on the control box, then you’re definitely stuck in instructomat (shadow). I would go with Talon’s suggestion of changing the diode at the manager control switch.
            Dutch
            PS. If that's all that happened from a direct lightening strike, consider yourself VERY fortunate.

Comment

I would check your relays also...they dont like lightning...Basically check all electrical, growin up in the midwest ive seen what lightning can do...it aint pretty

deadwood

Comment

Thank you for your help! I replaced the diodes in the manager's control and that did the trick! Thank you Talon!!!!
                Geminix

P.S. Dutch, we did have 2 CWC's go down as well, but that's all, so I am grateful. Thanks again!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse