Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELECTRONIC TROUBLE CALL METERS??

Has anyones centre had automatic electronic meters that count machine stops installed?? Mainly AMF cetres worldwide??

If so, could you please tell me how they work and what there pros and cons are?

please this would be appreciated.

Re: ELECTRONIC TROUBLE CALL METERS??

The only "meters" that I have heard of installed on AMF machines are the frame meters at the managers control box up the front, and the large meters that sit under the bin and are actuated by the shuttle, but we don't have them on our machines anymore (they are a pain in the ass, and are pointless unless you are serious about keeping really accurate records)

The only other system for keeping track of trouble calls is the manual version, a clipboard behind every machine with a sheet of laminated paper on it, which had the days as columns, and the different calls as rows, and these got tallied, then cleaned everyweek.... but at my current centre we just write the calls down in the diary as we don't have many....

it would be hard to set up an automated trouble call meter on an AMF machine I think (especially the 82/70s, dunno about the the 82/90s and 88/80s)

Thats just what i think, someone could know different.......

Have fun!!

Comment

Re: ELECTRONIC TROUBLE CALL METERS??

hi jason,
      try and contact dave harvey, he is the brisbane tech. supervisor for amf and he has them installed in several of his centres.
      regards,
      len.
      Regards,

Len.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse