Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-2A plug diagram

looking at chassis left to right ROW 1 #1gs1 #2gs2 #3gs3 #4gs4 #5gs5 #6gs6 #7gs7 #8gs8 #9gs9 #10gs10(gs=gripper switch)#11 sc-nc-sw #12ground ROW 2 #1(10th frame sw) #2(10th frame sw) #3 ball return sw #4 ball return sw #5 TB-no/SC-no/sw #6 blank #7 blank #8 blank #9 blank #10 ground #11 SB-nc/sw #12ground #13B.E.motor disable sw ROW3 #1 SWS-no/sw #2blank #3 managers control 24vac #4 off spot sw-nc #5ground #6 master ciruit breaker #7 SA-no/SWS-no & PBC sw #8 gripper protect sw-nc #9 SA-nc sw #10 ground #11 TA2-nc-sw #12 PBZ sw ROW 4 #1 S & T motor disable sw #2 ground-PBZ sw #3 blank #4 B.E.motor disable sw #5 SS-nc & PBC sw #6 managers control-24vac #7 sweep motor disable sw #8 radaray-foul unit #9 master circuit breaker #10 Table motor disable sw #11 TA1-nc sw #12 bin sw-nc #13 24vac brunswick scoring another diagram for pindecked signed felix
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Re: C-2A plug diagram

felix:

what does SWS stand for??? did you mean SS??

Also, what about PBC and PBZ?? what do they stand for??

sorry, i'm only new to this electronics jargon!!

Have fun!!

Comment

Hey Kehan,
      the stuff you are referring is the switches on the rear control box.
      SWS is the SWeep run Switch
      PBZ is the Push Button Zero switch
      PBC is the Push Button Cycle switch

Ray
      Ray Jordan
      Cybernetic Solutions/tenpintec
      Australia

Comment

Don't you have a manual or didn't you reed it....???? All (except the comuter connections, which are different for each system ) connections and diagrams can be found in this book(mine is from 1962 and is still O.K.)

Lampie
        So it goes.

Comment

lampie, Quote:]<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">didn't you reed it....???? All (except the comuter connections, which are different for each system )</font>[/QUOTE]

If it's written anything like we SPELL then he probably didnt understand it! Ease up on him! He is learning!

Ed

------------------
          Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

I'm sorry for the mistakes, in dutch I would say : "kijk eens af en toe in het boek wat al jaren voor je neus staat !",check this for me too if you think it's important. I hope I can read this on my computer(without editing !!!).

Lampie
            So it goes.

Comment

I have to start the same as my last reply : my excusions for my reaction. But I had a reason : I realy had a hard day after being off for two days (and before that a lot of phone calls from the job )
              One of my mechanis, working more than six years did have problems that he could have solved with reading the manual instead of comics.I don't want to say Kryley is reading comics but his questions(as a member)looks a little strange to me( not knowing sws, ss etc.).
              Please no comments about my english(is boring).

Lampie
              So it goes.

Comment

lampie:

Yes, we do have a manual, and no I didn't bother reading it because (1) I didn't have a problem in the first place, i was only curious (2) felix's explanation of the wiring was a lot easier to understand than the book.

I thought this site was here to help people, not bag them. We're all supposed to be on here working as a team to help people. Remember, I am only 18 and have been working on the pinspotters for not even 2 years - how else am I supposed to learn without asking questions - as stupid as they may be??? I'm sure I've asked heaps of stupid questions to my old head mechanic and the more experienced guy where i am now and have they complained??

I'll shutup now.

Have fun!!

Comment

Goedenavond,

<ul>[*] Willingness to learn is good.[*] Looking for a short-cut is bad.[/list]

oppassen,
                  Jonas

Comment

Lampie, its seems there is some confusion on your part on what Bowl-Tech is all about.

Bowl-Tech is a safe haven for people to come and ask questions and learn about our industry.

If we make a person feel bad for asking questions then they will just shut up and not ask any more. Then how do they learn?

There is no such thing as a stupid question here at Bowl-Tech.

Sincerely
                    Mike Wilson
                    System Administrator
                    Mike Wilson
                    Bowl-Tech Inc..

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                    widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
                    1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
                    First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
                    our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                    Working...
                    X