TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stepper chassis problem

Here is a shot in the dark. We have stepper “B” chassis. We have good diagrams and show each cycle very well. I have been able to fix out problems up until now. I have a problem that I cannot figure out Here it is:

The chassis goes through the 1st and 2nd ball cycles fine.

When a strike happens:

1 The stepper advances and the sweep goes to the 33 position.

2. The stepper advances and the table lowers to feel for pins.

3. The stepper makes to the 3rd or 4th step and the table goes into a continuos motion. Some times after two or three times of the table rotation the sweep may try to advance and interlocks the machine.

The things I have tried:

1. I use a stepper that I know is good and there are no apparent loose wires in the plug that the stepper goes to.

2. I have changed the RB1, RB2, Time delay board.

3. Relays that have been changed: SPS, SP, SK, M, OS, M2

There is a circuit that the book mentions is the OSR. That is right in the middle of this cycle and I cannot find a relay labeled that or a diode board labeled that.

4. I have also checked all three plugs on the outside of the chassis and cannot find a loose connection.

Does anyone have any ideas for this. I am a little lost and have been working on this for a few weeks now.

Thanks
    Pat

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Ball Returns Shorted Out?

Ok, I just had one of my company's centers in Florida reach out for help with this issue, and I wasn't able to help them over our chat, so I'm hoping you guys can help shed some...

Trip rocker arm

What causes the trip rocker arm to not line up with the trip rod? Carriage tubing is not bent and all eccentrics are brand new.
I understand I can bend the rocker arm a...

Lower ball cushion board

Just wondering if this is the normal way that these boards go over time? Am i missing something?
Pit curtains are in "reasonable" condition if that means anything...

Backend motor plug

What is the name of the power plug and socket on the back-end motor?

Some of ours are breaking from impacts from repeated pile-ups and need to be replaced....

82/70 combi motors

Hi guys, got a few of these Lewus solid state start switches and wondering if we could make use of them on our combi motors. I've seen they aren't recommended for combi motors...

Deck lowering hook cam follower lever

I have a machine that has broken the cam follower arm for the deck lowering hook on the 2 to 1 twice in a couple weeks. I've overnighted the part so i can change it tomorrow....
Working...
X