Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stepper chassis problem

Here is a shot in the dark. We have stepper “B” chassis. We have good diagrams and show each cycle very well. I have been able to fix out problems up until now. I have a problem that I cannot figure out Here it is:

The chassis goes through the 1st and 2nd ball cycles fine.

When a strike happens:

1 The stepper advances and the sweep goes to the 33 position.

2. The stepper advances and the table lowers to feel for pins.

3. The stepper makes to the 3rd or 4th step and the table goes into a continuos motion. Some times after two or three times of the table rotation the sweep may try to advance and interlocks the machine.

The things I have tried:

1. I use a stepper that I know is good and there are no apparent loose wires in the plug that the stepper goes to.

2. I have changed the RB1, RB2, Time delay board.

3. Relays that have been changed: SPS, SP, SK, M, OS, M2

There is a circuit that the book mentions is the OSR. That is right in the middle of this cycle and I cannot find a relay labeled that or a diode board labeled that.

4. I have also checked all three plugs on the outside of the chassis and cannot find a loose connection.

Does anyone have any ideas for this. I am a little lost and have been working on this for a few weeks now.

Thanks
    Pat

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
Working...
X