Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Sweep hits number 1 pin when spotter picks up pins after 1st ball. Just barely but enough to make the pin wobble.
    Thanks guys, I'm counting on ya

Re: Help

one thought is the ta-2 switch is slightly out of adjustment causing sweep to run through too soon.See if nut on the adj. screw is loose and the screw may have turned out of adjusment. Another thought is the pin is hanging slightly lower than the rest due to an out of adjustmet respot cell. The finger with the adjustment screw may have a worn arm causing too mutch sloppy movement or the screw itself is in too far. The other thing I would check is the sweep itself. If this is a problem that has just recently started I would think it is the cam or the cell. I hope this is helpful and let us know what you found out.

Comment

Adjust the table cam so the roller is about a finger width away from the table eccentric latch.

king

Comment

Spankey:

Is this an everyday/time occurence?

If so, the other guys are right. Check your TA2 cam. Another possibility, is your SB adjusted to stop the sweep at 66* exactly?

If not, check for sweep coasting/bad breaking. This will cause an intermittent problem like that...but if it's severe enough, the machine SHOULD interlock...providing no one has cheated on the SC cam.

Kinda need to know the frequency of it.
        Cams usually are constant (unless loose). Microswitches can be intermittent.
        Coasting can be intermittent.

Kat
        "Where are we going, and why are we in a hand basket?"

--Kat

Comment

Thankyou guys, I will check all those different suggestions, This is something that just started. Sometimes it does lockup. I looked in my book, but its very vague about how the cams should be adjusted. Thanks again. I will let you guys know what happens. Your great [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Thankyou guys, I will check all those different suggestions, This is something that just started. Sometimes it does lockup. I looked in my book, but its very vague about how the cams should be adjusted. Thanks again. I will let you guys know what happens. Your great [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

This is something that just started on my Gremlin machine. I will try all these suggestions. Problem is my book is vague on how to adjust the cams. It gives you a start point and then says this is just a good start point. Thanks again guys your great.

Comment

This is something that just started on my Gremlin machine. I will try all these suggestions. Problem is my book is vague on how to adjust the cams. It gives you a start point and then says this is just a good start point. Thanks again guys your great.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ok guys this is what I found, I checked all the cams and adjusted. But what I didn't know was the sweep was drifting slightly and that was repaired by replacing relays in the chassis. That fixed it all. I thank you all for the info and I certainly appreciate you all and this forum
                        Cal

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                        Working...
                        X