Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my typical day

Re: my typical day

would be nice to be able to do that to a few select customers. just a few pleasssssseee
    Si Senor, Derdago, Forte Lorez inaro.
    Demainte Lorez, Demis Trux,
    Foolacous Andens Andux.

Comment

Oh How FITTING .

The ideal solution to my Venues "IDIOT" League bowlers who Press & hold the TC BELL button down for 1-2 minutes .

It's not just the noise of the bell stressing out the gets to me , It's the 100Yd dash ( Outside mind you - in the dark !) from the Rear to Front lanes , Just to find out there is no M/C fault , Just the bowler is Too impatient to wait for his "Ball" to be returned to his grubby little hands !

This Cartoon says it all for me [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Hah. My heart goes out to you.
        Like that screwball can even shout loud enough for me to hear, I'd go up and rip him a new one. You bounce a ball off my sweep, that's what you get! Clod!
        Pay for my fixing yer broken sweep, jerk! Then we'll talk about being buds.

Comment

MARK; you guys in australia must still be in the stone age most centers around here started getting rid of the trouble bells about 20 years ago [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] false bells ringing up the ying yang [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img] most put trouble phones in the bowlers area [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] so know they can call the desk and bug the hell out them [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] one place I was in a long time ago i put a relay on every pair so the idiots could only ring one time,I feel sorry for you having to listen to that ring ring ring [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] CRUD
          if things aren't going right just use a bigger hammer! DIRT

Comment

Hey Crud ,
            Thanks for the Sympathy [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

It may just be my venue that has TC bell buttons on the Bowlers area .

I was at a Very New site here the other day running 82-90XL's , No TC Bell Buttons , They have to go annoy the heck out of the front desk :p

I couldn't help but "Accept" their offer of a few shifts at that venue [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

AMF Magic , As always , "Well Put " [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

where was that mark chaddy?
              Foolacous Andens Andux.

Comment

mark.

Comment

Hey cobow,
                  Right on the money there , Chadstone ! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

The place is a real Eye opener , The workshop is so clean & tidy , You could just about eat your dinner off the floor in there [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

upstairs w/shop would be nice and quiet wouldent it?
                    Foolacous Andens Andux.

Comment

Hi again cobow,

The workshop there is at the Back of the lanes ( Basement Level ) & boy O boy is it noisy in there [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]

Makes our W/Shop ( Frankston )at the Rear set of lanes look really quiet [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Our venue has truckloads of Sound Deadening & insulation , Thank God [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
                      Things were done properly back in the 60's & 70's , Chaddy doesn't even have a Diesel for Back-Up [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Naw, we can generally trust the power supply to stay on here in the states... [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

i could be mistaken. i thought i remembered walking up stairs to the workshop......or was that downstairs?
                          Foolacous Andens Andux.

Comment

Hey Again cobow

You ain't getting it confused with the Old Chaddy Bowl at the Front LHS of the Shopping Centre ?

That was about 2 years ago & it had 82-30's too , I'm sure that would make you feel like being back at home :p

Foot Note to AMF MAGIC

We do have power here in Australia , And we ain't cheapskates like you folks in the "States" , We can afford to Use 240 Volts @ 50Hz instead of your TightWad 110 Volts @ 60Hz [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

We can run your 110V Pinspotters at Twice your SPEED ! :p

Comment

And have a BBQ at the same time!

Martin
                              So it goes.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                              Working...
                              X