TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INTERLOCK SWITCH.

If you all what to know how to hook up and interlock switch to clear interlocks fron the ground listen up. First you get a standard on off toggle or push button switch. You the get some lamp cord for wire. You then proceed to open up the race way that the wires are in. put your switch on the back panel and run your wire up front to the front raceway. Be sure to leave enough wire to go to the TSG1 circuit. Put one wire on this circuit and run your other to ground. Now when you have an inter lock turn off the table and turn on the (Interlockswitch) and run you sweep out to the guard position and the turn on you table back on and then turn off the (interlock switch) and Wha la you have cleared your interlock.

Re: INTERLOCK SWITCH.

Before we upgraded to the XL-90 we had interlock switches on all of our lanes. This is a convenience item I would not live without on an 82-70. Anybody rigged one up for the 90 ?

Comment

Guys,

Really I do not get 2 interlocks per year. With the solid state relays there is no sweep coast. Also I keep up on my contactors. Why would you need these toggles anyway?

Jerry

Comment

my interlock switches are the 2nd ball stepper button.

you'd be amazed how many times kids interlock the machines..usin sweep run at the wrong times. actually had one kid get the sweep behind the head pin cup. if i didnt see it with my own eyes i wouldnt have beleived it.

Comment

King, it's not that we had tons of interlocks, it's just a nice thing to have when you need it. Coors, that is exactly where ours were also. A very convinient place to put them and for the boxes that didn't have the pushbutton we just bought a few and put them in for very little money and did not take very long to do.

Comment

My interlock switches are for the piece of junk 5 board chassis that i have plus I just took over this center and I haven't had time to do much upkeep on my chassis yet.

Comment

i agree with 82-70/king proper repairs and maint. there is no need for any conversion for interlock switches. also have to check to make sure that your two interlock switches are adj. properly

[ May 16, 2001: Message edited by: tltracy ]

Comment

proper repairs and miantenance are the best thing to do but when you first walk in a center you don't know it is one of the things I do first so that I can log which needs work first. I totaly agree that upkeep is the best prevention but you can't keep up with everything all at once. Thanx for the feedback.

Comment

Interlock switches are a nice convience to have. My instalation was much easier than Dustins though. I had to add a push button on my control panel. One side of pb to #4 terminal of sweep run switch and the other side of pb to ground. (control box frame using wire and ring terminal). #4 sweep run sw has a wire that runs to SC NO. When pb is pressed a ground is completed through the SC cam sw.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                  widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Black Consoles

I got tired of the black consoles braking and they look bad.so I made my own....

Deck knocking pins over on new racks (Need help ASAP)

I am still very new to working on a2s first off.

We started having this issue on tuesday where when the pinsetter goes to spot a new set of pins, a few of them fall...

Express Model B 40 lanemachine

Can somebody give an explaniton how pins 2, 3, 6 are supposed to be connected. I had a shortcircuit there for the drive motor connection because of water leakage.

82-70 Distributor belt pulling to the side.

I have a distributor that is pulling the belt hard to the left in the nine pin position (and possibly 6 pin), but seems fine in the other spots. As you can see the residue and...

82-90 XLi Pin Elevator

I have several Pin Elevators that I believe to be out of round on my XLi's and was curious if anyone has ever run across this before and is so, what you did about it.
                  I'm...
                  Working...
                  X