Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XOP's

Hello All,

I would like to know if anybody might have a schematic and component chart for what I believe is a second generation XOP board. This one uses the smaller, flat, interface cable, that's why I think it is second generation.
    I had 3 resistors burn on the board (machine was going into "bananas" about twice a game). I will look on another board to determine their value, but to have it on paper would be nice.
    I think I've taken care of the initial problem (coasting sweep) that burned them to begin with.
    Anyway, if you can help, it would be appreciated.

Thanks, Leyton
    Leyton at Tahoe

Re: XOP's

Good Luck getting them. AMF or creative tech won't release them. I have one with no cycle, and tried to get a hold of a schematic. They don't want to give them out, they want you to pay them to fix the board. If any body has these please share them.
    Give me a hammer and some duct tape and I can fix it!

Comment

This is the exact reason to use and support omega tek....I believe their schematic is available...but repairs are no charge except shipping....and they hardly ever have problems.

Jerry

[ May 28, 2001: Message edited by: 82/70 king ]

Comment

Actually, I've had VERY few problems with the XOP's. We've had them installed for about 4 years, and just now am I starting to have problems with a couple of them.
        Although, I wouldl agree that having the information available to repair the boards myself make Tek the way to go. If AMF or CTI ever released the schematics and or component charts, I would recommend the XOP's whole-heartedly.

Leyton
        Leyton at Tahoe

Comment

Quote:]Originally posted by 82/70 king:
          This is the exact reason to use and support omega tek....I believe their schematic is available...but repairs are no charge except shipping....and they hardly ever have problems.

Jerry

[ May 28, 2001: Message edited by: 82/70 king ]
          [/QUOTE]

Jim at Omega Tek has been very good to me!

Charlie [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
          Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

ONLY 4 YEARS BEFORE PROBLEMS? My first Omega-Teks had been in for four years. At that time we started having problems with specific component failure due to our Mod V masking unit circuitry. Jim (OmegaTek) immediately replaced all our boards (42) with the new MK70-EC (expander ready), knowing that we were considering automatic scoring within a few years, and adding expanders. (How's that for service?)
            Since then (1992), in 40 machines, we've had a total of 2 problems, which were repaired free of charge.
            Ya can't beat thatt!! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
            Working...
            X