Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surepik retro-fit

What is a Surepik MOD IV retro-fit? I know about the swinger conversion kit but this one is new to me.

Thanks,
    Gary

Re: Surepik retro-fit

Quote:]Originally posted by Mr. G:
    What is a Surepik MOD IV retro-fit? I know about the swinger conversion kit but this one is new to me.

Thanks,
    Gary
    [/QUOTE]
    RETRO FIT?? I think that means get ridddd of the junk piks
    if things aren't going right just use a bigger hammer! DIRT

Comment

Could it be the C-90 cosmetic retro-kit?

I agree with Crud...Sure-Piks died along time ago. Power lifts are the way to go.
      "Where are we going, and why are we in a hand basket?"

--Kat

Comment

The retro-fit was of the C-90 generation.
        It includes new hood and rack (rack is either straight- or teardrop-shaped depending on placement of the lift on the approach.
        Also, it replaces the rack-lift safety stop with a bracket that goes around the top pulley. When it is pushed either too far up or too far down, the belt stops.
        Otherwise, guts are the same as ModIV on up.

If you want some, Horsetooth Lanes in Ft. Collins, CO is getting rid of their straight-racked C-90 converted Sure-Piks.

Choda

Comment

I was just wondering. I saw them mentioned in Coors thread and hadn't heard of them before.

Thanks guys

Comment

we retro fitted our Surpiks in my last centre
            with the c90 comsmetic kit and swigger rails
            we bought the swinger rails from quality and they worked great.
            the rails replace the check strap eg. leather strap
            Greg

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
            Working...
            X