Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90XL cable for Manger control unit

Does anybody know where I can find a cable forsale used to program the 90XL chassis? It looks like a network cable got connects the chassis to the manager control unit.

I know the pinouts on both ends, but you need an SDL connector for the output of the MCU on the bottom. I think its a type 'E' SDL connector, the other end is a standard DB9 for the chassis RS485 IN - available at Radio Shack.
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Ted- Do you have the pinout diagram?

Comment

Originally posted by prtuttle View Post
        Ted- Do you have the pinout diagram?
        Sent you a PM.
        This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse