Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• online manuel ?????

Like brunswick on there site is there online information drawings etc. of AMF machines where to find these. [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] null

Re: online manuel ?????

janwillem; The only manual info for amf machines to my knowledge would be Vantage Parts catalog\catalogue. But if your looking for brunswick gs pinsetters info you should try BT member capiset #582. Toll Free 1-877-227-4738(Bruce Deweber). Hope this helps...felix
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it." -W.C.Fields

Comment

Felix, good thing you spelled catalog both ways or Gear Loose, loose Gear...what ever the heck he’s calling him self now a days would of jumped all over your chit!

Charlie [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
      Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

I hate spelling. I go to write down a OOR and I think to myself "should'nt that be O/R, or is it OR."

AMF has online manuels but you need to call them first to get a password. I tried to guess the password without success so if you try to crack it I already tried "always means fun", "COKE rules", "bandit at 5 o'clock", "tora tora tora", "potato cakes or fries?", "AMF extreme sauce", meadow lark lemonade" and "Reactor meltdown".

Comment

Hey, JW.

Don't You have anything else in mind. I guess thinking about friday is more important than concerning about pinspotters.
          BTW I have 70's since last week [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
          The only problem is creative tech chassis and accuscore plus [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]
          CU yesterday

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
          1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
          First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
          our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
          Working...
          X